Download your free copy of the full guide here.
Build a rock-solid business case for a new intranet in SharePoint & Microsoft 365: boost employee engagement, collaboration, and productivity
Discover the ultimate guide to convincing your organisation that a modern intranet is the key to success
Is your organisation still relying on outdated intranet systems that are hindering collaboration, efficiency, and employee engagement?
If so, it’s time to build a compelling business case for a new, optimised intranet in SharePoint & Microsoft 365 that will revolutionise how you work.
At Fresh, we understand that making a strong business case for a new intranet can be challenging. That’s why we’re created this comprehensive guide – sharing all our best practice tips and tricks to make it as smooth as possible for you. Ready to build a solid business case for a new intranet in SharePoint & Microsoft 365 that will help to transform your organisation?
Our guide will walk you through the essential steps to building a convincing business case for a new intranet, including:
- Identifying pain points: We’ll help you pinpoint & document the challenges your colleagues are experiencing with your current platform.
- Creating a supportive working group: From departmental champions to getting buy-in from managers, we’ll give you tips on how to keep them engaged.
- Selecting the right platform in SharePoint & Microsoft 365: Discover the key features & functionality that aligns with your organisation’s culture and goals.
- What to include in your business case: Facts tell, stories sell, so we’ll show you how to present both to win over your decision makers.
- Drawing up a plan of action: Timelines and key milestones, along with intranet adoption techniques, we reveal everything you need for success.
Download our guide today and take the first step towards a future of engaged employees, seamless collaboration, and unparalleled productivity.